How To Play
Objective: Be the first to discard all your cards.
Whirlwind Family Card Game Rules (2 to 10 players ages 8 and up.)
1. Deal each player seven cards. Cut the deck and create two draw piles. Flip over the top card and create a discard pile.
2. On your turn, you can discard a card having a matching suit, number, or power card.
3. You can play an identical card out of turn and skip players ahead of you.
4. Discard the last card for the win!
#5 - #12 are Power Cards instructions.
1. Shout "Whirlwind!" before other players when you have one card. Otherwise you draw 2 cards and everyone passes all their cards in the direction of the game.
2. When it is your turn and you get skipped by an identical card or wild card by another player, you have to draw one card.
Community Play - Q&A